Are you running - or thinking - about starting a micro business (1-4 employees)?
The national body for micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) Darussalam Enterprise (DARe) is rolling out a new training programme specifically for youth running or looking to start a micro business – defined as enterprises with four employees or less.
The micro bootcamp – open to Bruneians and permanent residents – will take participants through a rundown of what the fundamentals are in starting, running and growing micro business by business coaches.
There are no fees, however applicants will go through a round of shortlisting after attending a one-day ideation workshop, where their ideas will be pitched and assessed.
Once selected, the micro business will undergo a 4-week business programme where you learn the fundamentals of starting, running and growing a micro business (defined as a business of less than 4 employees).
After the five week period, businesses will be monitored for another six months by their business coaches, during which they will be guided to produce a comprehensive business plan which will allow them to strategically navigate their operations as well as open up opportunities for financing; through grants and loans.
Why you should join?
• Learn tools & skills to start up your micro business
• Meet like-minded individuals for the opportunity to collaborate
• Eligible to apply for Co-matching scheme of up to $10,000*
• Opportunity to widen business network
• Continuation of business coaching and mentoring
• Be a part of Brunei's startup ecosystem
* Terms and condition apply
Come and APPLY* if:
• You have a business idea! You do not need to have an actual business yet
• You are curious to learn and pick up business skills for your future
• You are able to commit to the programme timeline
•You want to meet like-minded individuals to realise your business potential
*Open to locals and PRs
How to register?
To register, fill in the Registration Form and click 'Submit'.