What is Darussalam Enterprise (DARe) accelerate Bootcamp?
You've been sitting on a great idea, a solution perhaps, that will solve a commonly held problem. You've been wondering – how do I translate it into action?
Darussalam Enterprise's (DARe) Accelerate Programme formerly known as Startup Bootcamp brings in private sector experts and established entrepreneurs to mentor you in your journey as you turn that great idea you have into reality.
Across 100 days, you will be trained in product development, business plan creation, securing financing and making sales. At the very end, you will have the opportunity to take centre stage at a Demo Day event – where you will pitch your business to a panel of regional investors (subject to appointed facilitator).
The first cycle of Accelerate saw 13 local start-ups collectively raise $300,000 in investment, generate $80,000 in revenue and employ 131 people. During the 100 days, you will have weekly check-ins to update your progress with your peers and mentors and learn new skills that you can apply to advance your start-up.
Successful companies will also have the option of co-working spaces and facilities.
Applications will go through a selection process; with proposals for products and services that can scale and grow rapidly – especially beyond Brunei's borders – given the priority. There are no fees for Accelerate; only your commitment to follow through.
Why you should join?
• Be a part of Brunei's Startup Ecosystem
• Learn business tools & skills to scale up your business
• Opportunity to pitch to industry experts and investors
• The Top 3 teams will pitch to Venture Capitalists in Singapore
• Be connected to regional mentors and startups from overseas
• Eligible to apply for Comatching grant of up to B$10,000 - $20,000*
• Eligible to apply for office space in iCentre*
*Terms and condition apply
Come and APPLY* if:
• You have an innovative business idea and is looking to build a prototype
• You are currently running your own business but want to know how to expand further!
• You are looking to scale your startup fast
• You are able to commit to the programme timeline
• You want to meet like-minded individuals to realise your business potential
*Open to locals and PRs
How to register?
To register, fill in the Registration Form and click 'Submit'.