Strategic Outreach Officer
Reporting to Startup Development Assistant Manager, the position is responsible for coordinating and facilitating strategic partnership and outreach programmes. The applicant will be a key member of the Enterprise Programme in assisting and promotion of program-based initiatives such as Startup & Micro Bootcamp and Industry Business Academy. The applicant will play a role in the representation of these initiatives to ensure in developing new partnerships and initiatives geared towards increasing interests and visibility in the entrepreneurship ecosystem and community.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop collaborative programme and initiatives with key internal and external stakeholders aligned to increase in participation of Enterprise Programme initiatives.
- Enterprise Programme representative for internal and stakeholder visits by public and private organisations.
- Develop internal and external marketing and communication briefs, reports, letters, speeches, talking points for internal stakeholders.
- Responsible for sponsorship arrangement for existing and new external programmes.
- Establish and develop iCentre social media platforms to support outreach engagement programmes.
- Stay up to date on current events and topics as well as relevant online/offline publications and organisations pertaining to startup development industry.
- Develop and maintain annual key schedules events and activities
- Bachelor's degree in communication, marketing and business related fields.
- 2 years of work experience in relevant fields would be advantageous.
- Ability to translate creative ideas, processes, and practices into engaging programmes and initiatives.
- Capacity to work cooperatively and collaboratively with a wide range of people.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects
Application is only open to Citizens and Permanent Residents of Brunei Darussalam. To apply, please submit the DARe Application Form with your detailed resume and recent photo, along with your current salary and expected salary to
firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date is
18th January 2019. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.