NEED an injection of capital to kick start your business? Darussalam Enterprise (DARe) has partnered up with Bank Islam Brunei Darussalam (BIBD) to roll out a financing scheme of up to $15,000 with no collateral required.
With an annual profit rate of 4 per cent* and a repayment period of up to three years, the Microcredit Financing Scheme (MFS) is open to businesses wholly owned by locals with less than 100 employees.
To apply, applicants are advised to prepare the following items:
1. Project proposal (Business Plan for further elaboration please refer to
2. Company background
- Profile Details
- Structure of Organisation and Management
- Cash flow of previous 12 months
- Projected cash flow for the next 12 months
- Projected profit & loss
3. Photocopy of identity card of applicant
4. Certificate of Registration
For more information, applicants are to refer or submit their applications to:
BIBD's SME 360 centre located at BIBD Serusop Branch and at Tumasek Plaza along Jalan Tutong
DARe and BIBD will jointly assess the viability as well as the sustainability of the proposals submitted.
Once approved, businesses will get the opportunity to join classes relevant to them under DARe’s Industry Business Academy (IBA)
, designed for aspiring entrepreneurs and professionals who want to learn how to start, grow and expand a business.
Successful applicants will also be given a free six month trial of Dynamik Technologies Cendana
– a computerized business management system that’s capable of recording business activities and producing comprehensive progress reports.
Should applicants be unsuccessful, we will work with them to improve their plans through IBA, and encourage them to resubmit.
If you have questions please contact us through our hotline at 8363442, email at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach BIBD at 2238181.
*The profit rate, payable to the bank, is based off the annual remaining balance. $5,000 in financing translates to approximately $150 per month for three years.